top of page

Studentengruppe

Öffentlich·98 Mitglieder

Couple Promise Rings ENCRAVING: ADVICE and IDEAS FOR YOUR INDIVIDUAL INSCRIPTION RING

Many couples think long before the wedding about what engraving their wedding ring should bear. Engagement rings are also a popular choice for engraving. The ring is a symbol for love. It is never ending just like love. The wedding rings are a symbol of the long-standing tradition of wedding rings, and with the engraving inside, it's a memento that can be kept for years to be. With personal or classic words and symbols the engraving creates a unique wedding ring and symbolizes the unique relationship between you.

The wedding ring engraving: traditional ideas and fresh concepts

Wedding rings with engravings permit you to personalize a symbol of love. To ensure that this is a successful event you need to think about it in advance.

In addition to the traditional symbolisms of love, like hearts or rings that are intertwined to signify infinity, you can have your wedding rings engraved with a message or a quote. You can also personalize the engraving of your rings using personal vows or a wedding slogan from the church or a portion of it. You can also add the date or name that is meaningful to you for the engraving of your wedding rings.

the date you were last seen

the day of the engagement or

the wedding date

You can also opt of having your wedding ring individually personalized with decorative ornaments or coats of arms that mean something to you (such as family crests). If you decide to have the engraving on the inside of the wedding ring, you can also have it as a shared secret which words or symbols are immortalized.

The wedding ring with outside engraving

The opposite of a message that is hidden on the inside of the ring is the visible outside engraving: Here everyone should see the connection you have to the world

If the nature of the engraving and space on the ring allow it, multiple engraving ideas can be combined. The classic example would be to include the name of your partner alongside the date of your wedding. Your creativity is almost endless. Contact us so we can determine whether we can take your ideas.

Love words for an engraved wedding band that is romantic

If you and your partner are romantic, you may want to choose a saying as a wedding ring engraving which expresses the love you share. Quotes from famous people or lines from poems by well-known poets and thinkers are great for this since they have endured for many years due to their simplicity and timeless, for instance.

"There is magic in every beginning" by Hermann Hesse, or

"The totality of our lives is the hours in which we loved" by Wilhelm Busch

You can also create your own engravings by writing the phrase you like using your handwriting. Then, it will be immortalized on your ring, ideally with laser technology. It's more personal than that!

Wedding ring engravings in different languages

If you prefer something more mysterious, you could consider a Latin engraving on your wedding band. Beautiful and romantic inscriptions are:

Tempus fugit - amor manet (Time passes - love remains)

Omnia vincit amor (Love conquers all) or

Mea fortuna (My luck or fate)

There are ring inscriptions that can be engraved in English with a contemporary tuneful sound, such as

Two hearts that beat together

My love my life my friend or

Nothing else matters.

Two-part wedding ring phrases for weddings

You may wish to add the same symbol or inscription onto each ring. Or, you can select a two-part inscription for your wedding ring engraving. The two pieces form the whole, just like the two spouses. Quotes and sayings that you then simply divide in half work well for this wedding ring engraving concept:

Love is not about looking at each other's eyes...

... but about looking together in the same direction. Funny engravings on wedding rings

Being capable of laughing and having fun is an essential aspect of marriages. You can show your sense of humor by having your wedding ring made with humorous messages.

These quotes are both humorous and romantic.

I only want the best for you... and that's me.

I'd like to get old with you... but there's nothing to hurry about.

This is not only unique, but also expresses your partnership in its core.

There are many quotes and other sayings on websites like Pinter.

Wedding rings: What kinds of engravings are there?

There are many ways to design the wedding ring. There are a variety of engraving techniques and fonts. Diamond, laser hand engraving, inlay are all popular.

You might be wondering what engravings are the best for you.

Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Hier können Sie sich mit anderen M...

Mitglieder

©2021 werk-station

bottom of page